Friends offers many opportunities to support Mississippi’s only Children’s Hospital.
Get Your Friends of Children’s Hospital BankPlus CheckCard
When you sign up for a Friends of Children’s Hospital CheckCard at BankPlus, your support begins immediately.
- Current BankPlus customers can switch from their free BankPlus CheckCard to the Friends CheckCard. New customers can choose the Friends CheckCard when opening their checking account.
- The Friends CheckCard costs $12 per card which is charged annually. 100% of the $12 benefits Friends of Children’s Hospital.
- BankPlus matches the $12 card fee, dollar-for-dollar, up to $60,000 annually.
- BankPlus also donates every time you use your Friends card.
- Get your Friends CheckCard via instant issue at any of our locations.
For additional details, please visit BankPlus.
Friends of Children’s Hospital Checks:
BankPlus also offers Friends of Children’s Hospital Checks.
Combined Federal Campaign
Are you a Federal employee or serve in the Military? When you choose Friends of Children’s Hospital in the COMBINED FEDERAL CAMPAIGN, you support Mississippi’s sick and injured kids. To select Friends as your charity, visit https://cfcgiving.opm.gov/welcome and enter CFC charity code #19835.
Kroger Community Rewards Program
Kroger Community Rewards Program allows Kroger customers to support an organization of their choice simply by swiping their Kroger card. Kroger will make a donation to Friends every time you swipe your card based on your purchase amount.
Enrolling is easy!
To enroll you will need to create an account and choose a “home” store.
Once you enroll, you will have the option to choose your organization. You can either enter “Friends of Children’s Hospital” or our organization ID #UE246.
This program will not affect your Kroger fuel points. Sign up and get busy shopping and helping sick kids!
Enroll Today: https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards