October 30, 2023
Please note: this golf tournament is a 5-person shamble.
Join us on October 30, 2023 for the 30th Annual Trustmark Friends of Children’s Hospital Golf Tournament. Established in 1993, the tournament has raised over $3.2 million, thanks to the generous support of individuals and organizations like yours. These funds have played a crucial role in supporting the Child Life Program at Children’s of Mississippi, making a significant impact on the lives of countless children and their families.
9:30 AM – Registration begins at each course and practice ranges open
11:30 AM – Shotgun Start
12:00 PM – On-course lunch and refreshments will be available throughout the day
4:00 PM – Awards following play on all courses
Format & Details
- Consecutive play will take place on three courses: Annandale Golf Club, Country Club of Jackson, and Reunion Golf & Country Club
- Five-person team shamble (limit one pro per team)
- Team mulligans are $150 per team (limit one per player)
- Team skins game competition is $200 per team
- Prizes will be awarded from competition on each course
- Players will be assigned to courses according to preference upon receipt of entry forms with payment, so please register as soon as possible as we expect the tournament to fill to capacity again this year.
Friends of Children’s Hospital
Blair Buys Gunter, Community Relations and Events Manager
Office: 601.936.0034 / Direct: 601.936.9982